Friday, March 4, 2011

Wife Masterbates When I Sleep

bad experience buying something? This year

Hi, it's Friday are 11:13 PM and tomorrow I have classes at 8 in the morning so I get up around 5:30 AM, why am I still awake ....

Buy a printer: HP Deskjet F4480, had not opened or installed that had not needed, now I have to print a job, but what a surprise that I've been ...

First I open the box excited to have a multifunctional (well I exaggerate, but I need it), I take everything, take the manual, and start to follow the steps, but to fortune here ... Insert the installation cd ... I put it and not read .... WTF then look for the USB cable and DO NOT COME INCLUDED fuck big ... I go to the official website of the product and very cheeky at the end of the description reads:

"Cable included. please do not buy the USB cable apart" FUCKKKKKK ... you can see for yourself at this link: HP Deskjet F4480 .

That I get for not reading and / or research the product I'm about to buy ... fortunately has wireles connection, but as the cd did not work I'm downloading the driver cursed the official website of support which gives me no option to download the actual cause rather than installing the wonderful CD included ...

Xiau .... I am very upset ..... and wanted expresalro, although not usually do this type of publication ... Here is the photo of the wonderful miraculous and magical product it acquired ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment