Sunday, March 6, 2011

Hotmail Adresses Of Horney Women

AS IS MONDAY, Poem No. 10-20 Love Poems and a Song of Despair "


Always, always you recede through the evenings ...
GROUCHOMANIACO PHOTO


Poem 10


We have lost even this twilight.
No one saw us this afternoon with his hands clasped
while the blue night dropped on the world.
I have seen from my window
the fiesta of sunset in the distant hills.
Sometimes as a coin
lit a piece of sun in my hands.
I remembered you with my soul clenched in that sadness
you know me.
Where were you then?
Between which genes?
Saying what?
Why all the love I will hit
when I am sad and I feel distant? Fell
book always at twilight,
and rolled like a hurt dog at my feet my cloak.
Always, always you recede through the evenings
toward the twilight erasing statues.

0 comments:

Post a Comment