Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Syphilis Chancre Or Ingrown Hair

DAY THAT SHIT!

whoooole Yesterday it rained the day, today is raining and possibly rain tomorrow. The days drag me sad in his sadness. Besides, as I judge or compulsive listener of radio, the news I just finish:
-Growing levels of radioactivity after another explosion and a fire in Fukushima
Tokyo area recorded a radiation rate ten times higher than normal and citizens begin to flee the capital
"The rain collapsed the Ronda Litoral and complicates access to Barcelona
-TENSION IN THE
Maghreb
The G-8 did not reach an agreement for military intervention in Libya
France recognizes that the international community can not prevent Gaddafi regain control of the situation in the country
"Two of every three arrests in BCN are foreign-Industry
proposed 12.5% \u200b\u200bincrease their share of utility bill-
have arrested a young man on the phone after he had killed a man
" The situation the Catalan club, "Doping?
The dirty war began in Madrid launches major advances and the club requires a correction
... I changed the radio station in the car and Havana has sounded this sad, sad I still be reconciled with the world ...


" Vull MARE BE FISHER" in Castilian "I WANT TO BE MOTHER FISHER"
The copy in Catalan with a translation into Castilian and I suggest you listen while you read the video below:



Vull MARE BE FISHER (Antonia Vilas)

a village of fishermen's / In a fishing village between the sea
the muntanya / from
sea and the mountains to a mare your child to a mother who instilled in his son would
brother. / Le that instills outside Fraile.

Top of an old monastery / At the top of an old monastery
habit of a young monk, / with a Mistress habits Fraile
contemplating the blue sea / sea blue contemplando

contemplating the blue sea / sea blue contemplando
and her mother speaks. / Well will speak to his mother.

Mother, I want to be a fisherman, / Mother, I love being a fisherman, I
not private, sweet mother, / I do not it private
sweet mother I know how to empty / with ya know when you
Vacuum deixa la mort of stops, / I left the father's death,
mare, vull be a fisherman, / Mother, I want to be a fisherman, a fisherman i vull
frare no, / I want to be a fisherman and not a friar,
to fill a fisherman SOCRATES , / I am the son of a fisherman
teu i Malgrat the pain, / And despite your pain, jo tinc
salades Venes them, / I have veins salty mare
vull fer-me to the sea, / Mother, I want to become to sea, mare
vull fer-me to the sea, / mother, I want to get to sea i
that they bressin em ch. / And the waves rocked me

a village of fishermen's / In a fishing village
Davant the Verge del Carme, / before the Virgin of Carmen
fervor prega a mare amb / A mother prays fervently veient sea
abrivado. / Watching the raging sea that tourniquet

Prega the seu fill / back his son Reza
Marx in calm amb / who marched with calm seas
Mentre i resa plorant / and crying while praying at that very moment
/ at that moment becomes the fill i
aixi li parla. / Turns his son and thus spake

Mare vull be a fisherman, / Mother, I want to be a fisherman, not m'ho
privis, dolça mare, / not deprive me, sweet mother know
ja amb quanta distributor / I know with when empty
et deixa la mort of stops, / I left the father's death,
mare, vull be a fisherman, / Mother, I want to be a fisherman, a fisherman i vull
frare no, / I want to be a fisherman and not a friar, who Sóc fill
fisherman, / I am the son of a fisherman
teu i Malgrat the pain, / And despite your pain, jo tinc
salades Venes them, / I have veins salty mare
vull fer-me to the sea, / Mother, I want to get to sea, mare
vull fer-me to the sea, / mother want me to Tues
bressin em i that they ch. / And the waves rocked me

Mare vull be FISHERMAN / Mother, I want to be FISHERMAN


...

0 comments:

Post a Comment