Friday, December 31, 2010

Strike At Dolphin Mall Parti

NeW Year Progress

Many will have wondered why I did not make an entry at this time to mark Christmas as they usually do all the bloggers, and the reason is more than simple:

Hate Christmas!

Ok, maybe not as drastic as it sounds, the truth is that I hate, actually seems like a wonderful time, and because the real reason he has not done this post, it's because I gave weba I had no time ...

So this post is dedicated to "New Year" osease 2011, and false purposes that people do to him ...

Tradition brand should make 12 to 12 grapes purposes, supposedly comply (the truth is I've never done that), so what makes I will plant 12 for 2011 purposes without grapes ...

1 .- Quit Smoking ... but if not smoke, then I'll have to do to quit .... 2 .- Finding
love couples take ... 3 .-
Read 20 books 10 say that I read ...
4 .- To comply with the purpose 3 ...
5 .- To comply with the purpose 4 ...

6 .- 7 .- We propose sixth purpose ...
8 .- Allow to write in my blog ... 9 .- Failure
purpose 8 ... 10 .-
Getting fit drink water eat healthy ... 11 .-
Studying for exams go ... 12 .- Consider
serious purposes ...

Now I leave you with a:

HAPPY NEW YEAR


huge ... and blue ...

ToNy

0 comments:

Post a Comment