Thursday, December 23, 2010

How To Stop Slugs Getting Into My Rabbit Hatch

Legitimate: Philip the surfer

Originally published: September 2, 2009.


Philippe cibernauta

Click, click, click ... How awful! Why take so long to download this photo? Must be very heavy, hopefully it looks good, because I had trouble going to find it. If it were not for full access membership www.baturrosenpelotas.com Solá gave me would never have found this a pretty picture of my Camotito ... How beautiful is seen in his school uniform of the Legion! And with those black lace stockings and a whip ... When is it take? Insurance in one of its meetings in Bucareli with the boys of his team of advisers. Oh, why you took me, dear God? Hopefully you have it in your holy glory, because I miss him very much ...

Click, click ... What time you finish downloading this chingadera? I have to say Bravo, girl! Infiernitum connection that I installed is a mess. Just yesterday, five full hours to download the 40 "yígas" - If you say so? - The "Maciel collection Boy's heaven." I need a faster internet, I like. Click, click, click, click ... the hell, how it takes! But surely it's worth, with the ten megs to weigh fotito have to notice all the details. Even the hairs the hairline of white people are owed back to see my Cid ... when down, I'll ask Bravo I sent it to print on canvas size. Just not aware Margarita ...

Well, what time then? While I finish off my e ... click, click ... to see .. login: el_napoleon_mexicano@todito.com, pásgüor (sic): camiloivan ... Go! Look at that box! FIFTEEN emails in a week, not bad for a Lord President, eh? I bet the Peje not receive so much mail. I am a bitchen, I like, a real bitchen. Let's see ... mmm "Congratulations! You won $ 1,000,000 in the lottery" ... ah, ching What is it? I think I won something, I have to say tomorrow to translate this Carstens chingadera me and advise me how to invest my prize. Well, that is ... shit, I told the secretion of Riders Dáyiest I do not care to subscribe to your magazine ... to see it ... "Fraudio X. Gonzalez commented on your status on Facebook: 'Click Felipe, do not you get tired of screwing up?" Reply-Delete "mmm .. lumped morning appointment to see Don Fraudio, I should be mad at me ... one more: "Quubole, inchi Lipe? How is everything in the capital? Here in Durango, any mother, well just a few days ago I had to flee because your boys went snooping around here ... What did not you say do not mess with me? Tie up your dogs, inchi squat, as that takes laughs ... Well, you command a hug and send you by courier a good extra pounds without cutting. You take care, you bastard. Atte. Joaquin "Ah, my Shorty! A good man. Tomorrow I talk to my general Galvan for her eggs down their boys.

Fuck, what time down the goddamn picture? Click, click, click ... ay, no mames. These SDP and relocated me another putiza, for sure. Do not get tired of speaking ill of the Supreme Government and the President of the Republic? Click Pomponio, I Cairn low. That is sedition! Who has given permission to question my acts of government? Pinches negative, are unable to see that we are on track, and if there is crisis because it is global crisis! The good news is that with my sharp reflections and comments put them all in place, ha, ha! That posting with sued ... with seupdón ... good, as is said, that post comments under another name, is an ingenious idea worthy of me. Take that, fucking steels! Let's see, I'll put a comment ... "Chin-Guen his ma-dre ..." Ok, now just the "sign" ... "Posted by Miss Mexico" lol! I'm good fucking beating down!

Go! Finally got the photo. Madreeee Uuuuuta .... no mames, how rich is my Ivancito ... oh dude, I almost come just to open the jotapegé ... well, now just give him "save" and I keep in My Documents ... Go! And to put my password, will not be that I walk Margarita reviewing my files, as before I found this gallery of Chucky by the two Roman with his son and secretary ... crate until I got disgusted. "Margarita? I'm coming, my love, I'm finishing writing my report! Right now I reach you, oh, I do not fan the slipper, I promise I'm not seeing children around naked, oh noooooo!

Comments: renegadolegitimo@gmail.com
follow me on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/RenegadoL
Blog:
http://renegadolegitimo.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment