Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Openkore Poseidon Howto



Hello Blog Friends, today, as usual making me, I present a series of advances to next movies to constipation, so get comfortable and enjoy ...

For starters we have "rank" a chameleon nice twist of fate that becomes sheriff of a town inhabited by animals ... Some time ago I saw the poster for this movie in the cinema and the truth is I thought there was going to take to much but after seeing the trailer my expectations have changed ... One of Nickelodeon movies (that long ago havia been careful not) that certainly is worth at least, when this e dvd, rent a domingito ...



Now one has had much fame lately, and Pirates of the Caribbean in foreign shores, surely a much-anticipated trailer for fans, which need no explanation ...


The following really catches my attention, it is "The Tree of Life" tells the story of the eldest son of a family of the 50's, Jack (the eldest son) tries to reconcile a relationship with his father is a bit complicated, Jack encuantra seeking explanations for the existence of life and other philosophical and faith ... but what really gets a lot of attention is to see the trailer, which shows a striking image, an artist who certainly are worthwhile and I will not stay without her, even on dvd ...



Finally, one that excites me a lot, this is the fifth installment in the saga of Fast and furious entitled "Fast Five" to which I need not give explanation trailer shows what we see in the movie ...



And as a bonus is a video compilation of movies that came out in 2010, is like that of 2009, was cast by the same creed, and no waste ... Identify how many movies? ...



0 comments:

Post a Comment