Friday, January 14, 2011

Fire Emblem Soed Of Seals

glance at the new spider man

Hi, on this occasion I come with this picture that is circulating on the web and this is the first image of the renewal of Spider Man Peter Parker comes out with the suit ... Some things to note from my point of view, I like the improvement of the spider on the chest, and I like the gloves, although the material looked better before and the design on the chest that looks like a finger .. . Something you might not see with the naked eye is on the wrists in launching the web site has a metal wheel which gives me the impression that the web will not be a power but an invention of Peter Parker as he showed an old cartoon Character ... Click on the image to see "Lance cobwebs" of the dolls ...


Seen: Aeromental.

0 comments:

Post a Comment