Sunday, January 30, 2011

Aaa Logo Full Version

Telerrisa new talk show presents highlights Fecal



Telerrisa Presents new talk show


( Fecal City, January 30 ) .- Group Telerrisa, the largest media conglomerate in Latin America, presented the new program Sunday talk show format, to be aired by television channels operating in the country.

The issue, titled "Laura del Estado de Mexico" will be conducted by the Peruvian Laura Brozzo, recently appointed as Vice President of Communication Antisocial and Dirty War of the station of San Angelo. The program will present true stories of mexiquenses in poverty who were supported by the governor Quique Tuft, and thanks to that currently appear in the Forbes list of billionaires. It was learned that among Panellists will Atlacomulco Group members. "This is to inform all here in Mexico which Edometz (sic) is doing the next president, and I say without mincing words," said Brozzo. "I have not mince words, the only hair that I have I get where I give the sun and the waxing me," he said.

Brozzo abounded that the program will also give space to citizen complaints because he wants to be "the voice of those who have never heard." He said that among the issues to play is a "strong, I only dare to touch. And would like to see that bitch Rocío Garbage Sánchez eggs have to go something like this in his little of mierrrrrda! "Snapped Brozzo wide-eyed and panting with rage. Some of the topics scheduled are: For fag raped me with a tube ... and I liked "starring a professor at the Entity" jotito filthy as there are many in this country, where fortunately we have a governor like tufts that knows exactly what to do with them, "he said. It will also expose the case: "My husband is machetero of Atenco and eaten raw children," among others.

As a preview, found that section would Secrets of a candidate , where "many will come out dirty, filthy, stinking, certain politicians in this country. My research team already has its eye on the radical communist, anarchist arson that López Obrador. We have found that it was he who started the epidemic of influenza in 2009, apparently brought to Mexico by a group of Venezuelan guerrillas financed by the desgracia'o "he said. "We also found out that the factory where it was the mattress that caught the girl Paulette is owned by a third cousin of first wife's "death candidate", as I have called "a vein continued as he jumped in the front. In short, there is much crap, a lot of shit in the history of that candidate, which undoubtedly proves itself as a danger to Mexico, "said Brozzo. "But I can not say more because I do not care to get into politics. I recommend that you only see my program, my employer was pleased Emilio much the professionalism of my research team, "he boasted as he winked at Az-cágala Emilio, president of the television. This corresponded to Brozzo gesture of slapping him on the right buttock.

Questioned by reporters on whether between the topics would also be the mysterious death of the first wife of Governor Tuft, Laura Brozzo exploded against his interlocutor: "Look, fucking great shit, those questions go to make a stupid whore who gave birth. Peladito No Mexican will come to doubt my honesty, you bastard! Did you hear, bastard? Did you hear? I am a professional and above all I'm a lady, fourth-jerk, "he said as he threw the water bottle on the table was impertinent reporter, thus ended the press conference.

Comments : renegadolegitimo@gmail.com follow me on Twitter
: http://www.twitter.com/RenegadoL
Blog: http:/ / renegadolegitimo.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment